During your visit, Outlaws Gameroom may collect the following
- IP Address
- Web Cookies
- Session IDs
- Web browser
This site contains links to other sites. Outlaws Gameroom is not responsible
for the privacy practices or content of those web sites. Outlaws Gameroom recommends
you refer to other sites privacy policies for more information.
In addition, Some of our advertisers might collect info as well. We have no control over
their collection of data.
Should you have any questions about this privacy statement,
the practices of this site, or a technical problem about the
site that you cannot resolve, please contact us.
Outlaws Gameroom claims no ownership of any game(s) on our site.
All rights revert back to the authors of said games and may be taken down at any time
if desired. All games presented on Outlaws Gameroom are for the enjoyment of our visitors, and
are not in any way for sale, resale, or distribution through Outlaws Gameroom. If you feel that
your material is in violation of copyright laws, please contact us immediately and we will
remove your content as soon as possible. Please make sure to reference EXACTLY what it is that
you feel is in violation; ie, which game, URL, ect. If you do not include such information we
may not know what material it is and will not be able to act on it until you provide such information.
Old Time Radio:
Copyright Notice: We do not own the copyrights to any of the radio shows available on this site. To the best of our knowledge the shows are in the public domain because they were never copyrighted or the copyrights have expired. We will remove any recording from this site that is shown to violate a copyright. The radio shows on this site are free to listen to and are not for sale.
Terms of Service:
- You may not be abusive to others, attack them, etc. Hate, bigotry, racisim, etc, have no place here.
- You may not hold Outlaws Gameroom responsible for anything that you see on this site. We attempt to moderate it to
some degree, but we can not watch everything all the time. If you have a problem with somebody, or something they do or
say, take it up with them in a legal fashion, not with us.
- If you have any issue with anything that you find on this site, please do let us know about it. It may be that it is
something we also do not like, and will attempt to do something about it. Please bear in mind though that we do try to give
people some leeway in here.
- We reserve all rights to ourselves, including the rights to delete anybody's account for any reason or none, change these
terms as we see fit, and take control as we see fit.
- This site may not be used for anything against the law, In our jurisdiction or your own.
- When we make a descision, it is final. There is no route of appeal.
- This site is not meant for young children (under the age of 13). We can not police everything all the time, things happen in here
and it might take a while before we can sort things out. Parents, please do not allow young children to be unsupervised.
- You may not use this site unless you agree to these terms, and any alterations we make to them. Your use of this site
is taken as acceptence of these terms.
- Why doesn't the game play?
- There may be more than one reason.
- you might be having problems with a firewall or security setting on your computer. You have to deal with your network admin over this one.
- You might need to install the proper plugin. Here is a link to the flash player.
- Where do the games, pictures, etc come from?
- Various places. Usually they are put out for use by their author for use by the public or arcade sites. Some are paid for.
- Are they for sale??
- Not through us. They belong to their originator or authors, contact them about buying them.
- I entered my website or comment, why doesn't it show up?
- It might need to be approved, or the site settings might be set up so that you need to play a certain number of games first.
- I want to know about advertising on your site.